Point Reyes Seashore Lodge
10021 Coastal Highway One
Olema, CA 94950
The Point Reyes Seashore Lodge is about 45 miles from both the San Francisco and Oakland Airports.
From San Francisco and South Bay Counties:
1. Cross over the Golden Gate Bridge
2. Take Highway 101 North to Marin County
3. Exit at the San Anselmo/Sir Francis Drake Boulevard Exit
4. Continue West on Sir Francis Drake Boulevard for about 20 miles, until you reach Olema at the intersection for Coastal Highway One. At the stop sign, turn right - the Lodge is located on your immediate left.
From Oakland and East Bay Counties:
1. Take Highway 580 Westbound across the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge
2. Exit at Sir Francis Drake Boulevard and continue West
3. Follow directions as outlined above
From Sonoma County
1. From Petaluma, take "D" Street West. This street will become the Petaluma Point Reyes Road
2. Follow the signs to Olema
If you need more information, please call so we can assist you.